At Tastemaker Conference we are committed to our Brand Diversity Narrative and want to create a more Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive space within the community! We have come up with a few ways to ensure we are doing just that by creating a few equity-based discounts for our community.
We would love to see more members of the following communities included in our events and want to make sure we are offering these more accessible prices to those communities to join us at the upcoming 2023 Tastemaker Conference in Chicago and at our Virtual Conference in September.
If you are a member of one of these communities, please use the discounts below. If you are not a member, please forward this information to a friend who is. But please, do not use these unless you are a member of one or more of these communities.
- People with Disabilities
2022 Virtual Tastemaker Conference – September 16, 2022
- Scholarships are available to those in more financial need.
- This form is open now until August 29, 2022.
- You can apply here: https://forms.gle/UuxoqvLcCZU6XCUQ9
- Discount Tickets
- Discount tickets at $30 – that’s $19 off the regular price.
- There are 50 tickets available. The sale is from now until August 29, 2022.
- You can purchase your lowered-priced ticket here: https://whova.com/portal/registration/taste_202302/gcfrvlbd
2023 Tastemaker Conference in Chicago – March 2-3, 2023
- Scholarship Application – TBD at a later date
- Discount Tickets
- Discount tickets at $549 – that’s $50 off the regular price (this is the lowest price we’ll have ever!)
- There are only 25 tickets available. The sale is from now to August 29, 2022.
- You can purchase your lowered-priced ticket here:
We would love to make our events more equitable and inclusive for all, so we hope this presents new opportunities for all.
Leave a Comment