Tastemaker Conference is so thrilled to be partnered with such amazing partners this year for our 2022 Chicago conference.
Below we’ll share with you our amazing sponsors and a bit about their brand. If you are attending Tastemaker Conference 2022, be sure to find our exhibitors in the Exhibitor Hall and Tech Hall to introduce yourself.
About Tastemaker Conference
We are the premier food blogger conference and event destination for influencers, content creators, and brands. We help food-focused content creators and brands grow their businesses through:
- Community networking in our brand sponsor exhibitor hall to showcase products and make mutually beneficial connections with bloggers and creators
- Cutting-edge educational classes and workshops
- Experiential marketing opportunities for brands to introduce their latest products and services to influencers in an immersive and unique way
We believe in quality over quantity, and serve our community by specifically capping our in-person conferences at 450, and our small group events at 15.Founded in 2017, we have hosted seven sold out events, serving a combined total of 1650+ food influencers, received 29.4 million combined event social impressions, and have an active social media presence with an average 26% engagement rate.
Below are the amazing sponsors who have partnered with us for the 2022 event. Some will be present at the event as speakers and/or hosting a booth. We also have some who will be sending us swag bag gifts as well. Thank you again to our amazing sponsors who help make this event possible.
Presenting Title Sponsor
- Allrecipes – Allrecipes is for all the cooks! Allrecipes.com was founded in 1997 as a cookie-sharing site. It is now the largest virtual and IRL cooking community! More than 60 million people visit @allrecipes each month to save and review amazing recipes. They also have over 9.5 million readers to the Allrecipes magazine. The heart of it all are the home cooks who share, make, and rate the recipes! There’s always something new to learn and share from each other. Learn more about Allrecipes here.
- Aunt Millie’s – What makes Aunt Millie’s unique? ✨ It’s many things. It’s the love of innovation that shows in all facets of our business. It’s the drive and passion to serve customers which has resulted in extraordinary performances. It culminates in a time-honored craftsmanship that is deliciously and uniquely Aunt Millie’s.
- Starr Ranch Growers – Starr Ranch Growers was founded in the heart of Washington’s apple country in 1934, and they have been a leading fruit grower, packer, and shipper ever since. Their Northwest-grown apples, pears, cherries, and stone fruit are among the very best that nature has to offer. Starr Ranch Growers began with just fifteen growers packing out of a single shed. Today, there are more than 7,000 acres of orchards and multiple plant locations.
- BRIANNA’S – BRIANNA’S creates the highest quality, most delicious salad dressing. They are located in Texas and were founded in 1982. They’ve won dozens of awards over the years! We love their commitment to sustainability as well as their organic line of dressings!
- FinaMill – Ten years ago, the FinaMill team found themselves face-to-face with their greatest challenge yet: to correct the flaws of an imperfect spice grinder, flaws so deep they had become the norm, and then build from the ground up a brand new grinder of the likes nobody had ever seen.
Swag Bag Sponsor
- Mediavine – Mediavine is more than just full-service ad management. Some of their features include industry-leading technology from WordPress plugins and a theme framework to video tools and innovative ad units. Hosting annual conferences. And they have an exclusive Facebook community for publishers to discuss, learn about and grow their businesses.
Excursion Dinner Sponsors
- Just Ingredients – Just Ingredients was founded by Karalynne Call, a mom of six with a passion for better health and wellness within the home. She began her health journey nearly 15 years ago as she battled severe depression, and has tried to help many others begin their own health journey.
- Redmond – Redmond sells a variety of products, focusing on real salt, seasonings, Re-Lyte, earth pastes, and clays. Their mission is to inspire people to live intentionally and create a life full of possibility. KEEP IT SIMPLE. They find solutions that work with as little complexity as possible.
- NerdPress – NerdPress provides maintenance and support for hundreds of WordPress sites. They focus on long-term, personal relationships with our clients. They also have a blog filled with insightful information for content creators on topics such as core web vitals, plugins to use, and more.
Excursion Cooking Class Sponsors
- 360Cookware – 360Cookware is handcrafted in the USA, which is manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin. They are recognized for not using any harsh chemicals while making their cookware and bakeware. And they believe in their product’s quality SO much that we offer a lifetime warranty. They have equipped over 60,000 kitchens with heirloom quality cookware.
- American Lamb – Before it makes it to your plate, American Lamb is raised by farmers and ranchers with a shared connection to caring for the land, the animals, and the local communities they serve across America. When you choose American Lamb, you support the nation’s shepherds and their families and help to sustain working farmland and farm communities.
- ThermoWorks – Thermoworks believes temperature affects your daily life. And that great thermometers can make life better. Temperature is probably the most widely measured physical parameter. It affects the quality of daily life in more ways than most people imagine. All thermometers are not the same. You need the right instrument and the right sensor for your specific job.
- Hey Grill Hey – In 2005 Susie first lit a fire and threw some meat on the grill hoping it would come off edible. She believes making delicious food on the grill should be accessible to everyone, and that’s where Hey Grill Hey comes in. They are a site for the “every griller.” and they are here to help you make better BBQ so you can feed the people you love and become a backyard BBQ hero.
Snack Bar Sponsors
- Bare Snacks – They believe it’s the simple things that make life a little fuller. Their snacks are made from simple, real ingredients sourced from nature. It all starts with picking the ripest fruit simply sliced and baked. Then they slice and slowly bake the fruit to crunchy perfection Their chips are an easy healthy choice to snack on at home or on-the-go
- Clean Simple Eats – Erika & JJ Peterson are the husband and wife co-founders of Clean Simple Eats! Eight years ago they were living on frozen meals & take-out and were definitely not feeling their best. That’s when they decided they needed to make their health a priority, and Clean Simple Eats was born!
- TopHatRank – TopHatRank is not your typical internet marketing firm. In fact, they consider it their mission to shake up the online marketing world with better thinking, greater transparency, and stronger results. They also host monthly webinars for publishers like our community members to learn more about SEO and posting on the web.
- Feast Design Co. – Feast Design Co. focuses on blog performance with the Feast Plugin and best practices to keep you in sync with search engine requirements. WordPress themes, optimizations and updates for food blogs and recipe sites. Keep focused on creating the food you love, not fighting with your tech.
- Google for Creators – Google for Creators is a new home base for creators to learn, grow, and get inspired. This will serve as a hub for creators on the web, and it features educational guides, inspirational creator spotlights, useful products/tools, and community events.
- Idaho Potato Commission – Idaho russet potatoes consistently average high solids, season after season. This, coupled with low-moisture content, simply makes them better than those grown elsewhere.
- Miller’s Mustard – Millers Mustard has a bold taste because it is made with vine-ripened banana peppers for a sweet and spicy sauce with superior flavor. Miller’s began in 2002 as a humble experiment. At the request of friends, their family started cooking up a few stockpots of homemade banana pepper sauce to share.
- Clariti – Clarity is the content organization system for bloggers. Clariti syncs your WordPress and Google data so you can stop the manual work and start seeing data-driven growth with a content organization system that puts you in the driver’s seat.
- Cookbook Lab – Cookbook Lab is founded by Chelsea Cole. This program is meant to help bloggers become cookbook authors by self-publishing. It’s a three part course that teaches you how to ideate, create, design, publish, and market your cookbook yourself.
- CookingPal – CookingPal’s Multo™ Intelligent Cooking System is the ultimate easy to use smart kitchen appliance with its own Smart Kitchen Hub with growing catalogue of guided recipes and futuristic features.
- Eat Blog Talk – Eat Blog Talk publishes new podcast episodes twice weekly. They offer a community platform to help you connect and also a free discussion forum.
- ErgoSpout – Do you love mason jars, but want to pour without the mess? DO YOU LOVE MASON JARS BUT WANT TO POUR WITHOUT A MESS? Then the Ergo Spout® is the mason jar accessory of your dreams. It is the world’s first mason jar lid with an ergonomic spout and handle.
- Food Blogger Pro – Food Blogger Pro helps creative foodies achieve the dream of building a successful food blog. Whether you want to share your passion for food, earn extra money on the side, work for yourself, or simply use your blog to connect with others — they are here to offer you support, tried and tested strategies, and insights into important trends so you can take the guesswork out of the process and focus on doing what you love.
- Lupii – Whole plant-based protein made for human beans. They are bringing the small but mighty Lupini bean to the party to create simple, sustainable, and delicious food that will keep you going. Bland flavors and foods with extra baggage are a thing of the past.
- Proxi – Proxi is a product you can use on your website or blog to build interactive maps. It’s a free, quick, and easy product to set up! We’ve used Proxi to create a map of Chicago for our event attendees to find amazing spots to eat and explore in Chicago.
- WP Tasty – WP Tasty creates handcrafted WordPress plugins for food blogs specifically. A few include: Taste Recipes, Tasty Pins, and Tasty Links.
- Yep! Shake – Yep! Shake makes it easier to prepare fresh and flavorful food for the ones you love with just a few shakes. It all started in the Walker’s family kitchen with Yep! Shake Original.
Want to become a sponsor for a future event?
Tastemaker Conference is the place to meet and make connections. We offer unique experiential marketing opportunities for food, tech, and house ware companies who are looking to network and partner with influential food bloggers and content creators. Contact us here!
Leave a Comment