Tastemaker Conference is thrilled to partner with such amazing partners this year for our 2023 Chicago conference. Below we’ll share with you our amazing sponsors and a bit about their brand. If you are attending Tastemaker Conference 2023, be sure to find our sponsors in the Exhibitor Hall and Tech Hall (floor 3) to introduce yourself.
About Tastemaker Conference
We are the premier food blogger conference and event destination for influencers, content creators, and brands. We help food-focused content creators and brands grow their businesses through:
- Community networking in our brand sponsor exhibitor hall to showcase products and make mutually beneficial connections with bloggers and creators
- Cutting-edge educational classes and workshops
- Experiential marketing opportunities for brands to introduce their latest products and services to influencers in an immersive and unique way
Where to Find Sponsors
Well, whether you’ve been to one of the conferences or not, we’re sure you’ve heard or seen photos of our amazing networking that happens with our Event Sponsors! This year we have over 25 incredible sponsors! And we can’t wait to share them with you.
But first, let’s tell you where you’ll be able to find them at the event!
- Exhibitor Halls on Floor 1: There will be booths around these areas and a shoppable swag area, perfect for networking and grabbing awesome swag! Some of our sponsors will even be providing fun swag and goodies (like a coffee bar from Mediavine) at their booth)!
- Snack Bar on Floor 2: Snacks provided by sponsors will be available on floor 2 throughout both days!
- Tech Hall on Floor 3: The Tech Hall on floor 3 is going to packed with amazing sponsors in the field of technology! This floor will be open at all times, but sign-up sessions for one-on-ones with sponsors will go out at the middle/end of the month!
Below are the amazing sponsors who have partnered with us for the 2022 event. Some will be present at the event as speakers and/or hosting a booth. We also have some who will be sending us swag bag gifts as well. Thank you again to our amazing sponsors who help make this event possible.
Presenting Title Sponsor
- Mediavine – Mediavine is more than just full-service ad management. Some of their features include industry-leading technology from WordPress plugins and a theme framework to video tools and innovative ad units. Hosting annual conferences. And they have an exclusive Facebook community for publishers to discuss, learn about and grow their businesses.
- Calphalon – Calphalon is a leading producer of premium-quality cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and appliances for the home chef. While high-performance, hard-anodized Calphalon cookware was enthusiastically embraced by the professional culinary community, it soon developed an almost cult-like following among non-professional, at-home gourmet chefs.
- National Honey Board – Honey is crafted in nature and honey bees do all the heavy lifting when it comes to making this all-natural sweetener. Bees also pollinate many agricultural crops, making more than one-third of the world’s food supply possible. So, the next time you drizzle honey, chop an apple, dice almonds, or sauté garlic, give a nod to the essential honey bee. When you eat honey, you’re making a choice that’s not just all-natural you’re also supporting all the bees that make our food world go around.
- Rubbermaid – Rubbermaid Incorporated is a leader in developing innovative, high-quality solutions that help consumers keep their homes in order. Widely recognized and trusted, Rubbermaid designs and markets a full range of organization, storage, and cleaning products to keep the home – including closets, garages, kitchens, and outdoor spaces – neat and functional, freeing consumers to enjoy life. Rubbermaid is part of Newell Brands’ global portfolio of brands.
- RankIQ – Write Blog Posts that Rank on Google’s 1st PageWe find the lowest competition keywords with the highest traffic potential in your niche, and our content optimizer helps you create perfectly optimized blog posts in half the time. RankIQ is the only SEO toolset tailored just for bloggers, and we have the highest user rating out of all 348 SEO tools on G2.
- Lulu – Meet Lulu, a publishing platform that puts you in control. Since 2002, we have empowered over 3 million authors, creators, educators, and entrepreneurs from all over the world to publish, print and sell books globally with our Print-On-Demand network while eliminating the risk and hassle of inventory and fulfillment.
Happy Hour Sponsor
- New Product Events – New Product Events has been the leader in bringing new products to the attention of top-tier media through creative networking events for consumer brands.
Tech Hall Suite Sponsor
- Amazon Alexa – Turn your house into a Smart Home with Alexa! Alexa is the ultimate kitchen companion – you can cook along with recipes on SideChef, set timers, add to your grocery list, and multitask with ease.
Excursion Dinner Sponsors
- Redmond – Redmond sells a variety of products, focusing on real salt, seasonings, Re-Lyte, earth pastes, and clays. Their mission is to inspire people to live intentionally and create a life full of possibility. KEEP IT SIMPLE. They find solutions that work with as little complexity as possible.
- Aunt Millie’s – What makes Aunt Millie’s unique? It’s many things. It’s the love of innovation that shows in all facets of our business. It’s the drive and passion to serve customers which has resulted in extraordinary performances. It culminates in a time-honored craftsmanship that is deliciously and uniquely Aunt Millie’s.
Excursion Cooking Class Sponsors
- 360Cookware – 360Cookware is handcrafted in the USA, which is manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin. They are recognized for not using any harsh chemicals while making their cookware and bakeware. And they believe in their product’s quality SO much that we offer a lifetime warranty. They have equipped over 60,000 kitchens with heirloom quality cookware.
- FoodSaver – When it comes to vacuum sealing, food storage, and food preservation, FoodSaver brings a level of quality and expertise that cannot be replicated. The FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing system works by removing air from food storage bags and food containers prior to storing, freezing, sous vide cooking, or marinating, to ensure that flavor and freshness of food is preserved longer. This helps to reduce food waste, which in turn allows you to save money on food and groceries.
- ThermoWorks – Thermoworks believes temperature affects your daily life. And that great thermometers can make life better. Temperature is probably the most widely measured physical parameter. It affects the quality of daily life in more ways than most people imagine. All thermometers are not the same. You need the right instrument and the right sensor for your specific job.
WiFi Lounge Sponsor
- NerdPress – NerdPress provides maintenance and support for hundreds of WordPress sites. They are focused on long-term, personal relationships with our clients. They also have a blog filled with insightful information for content creators on topics such as core web vitals, plugins to use, and more.
- TopHatRank – TopHatRank is not your typical internet marketing firm. In fact, they consider it their mission to shake up the online marketing world with better thinking, greater transparency, and stronger results. They also host monthly webinars for publishers like our community members to learn more about SEO and posting on the web.
- Feast Design Co. – Feast Design Co. is focused on blog performance with the Feast Plugin and best practices to keep you in sync with search engine requirements. WordPress themes, optimizations and updates for food blogs and recipe sites. Keep focused on creating the food you love, not fighting with your tech.
- BigScoots – All Fully Managed Web Hosting Is Not Created Equal. The dedicated time and attention we put into each and every one of our clients is what sets us apart from “the other guys.” Being passionate about our client’s success drives us to deliver ideally optimized web hosting environments that are faster and more reliable than they’ve ever had before.
Tech Hall Lounge Sponsor
- Whisk – The Ultimate Cooking App. Meet the all-in-one app for recipe saving, meal planning, grocery shopping, and recipe sharing.
- Chicory – Chicory, the leading contextual commerce advertising platform, transforms recipe content into commerce media. The platform powers a network of recipe publishers and retailers that CPG brands use to reach 110 million high-intent grocery shoppers each month.
Snack Bar Sponsors
- Sistema – Sistema® Plastics design innovative, high-quality, durable, functional, and versatile food storage containers, lunch boxes, drink bottles, microwave products, and home organization solutions. So whether you need a colorful and practical lunch box for back to school, a reusable drink bottle to keep you hydrated, you’re looking for a clever meal prep container or you want to get your kitchen and pantry Insta-worthy, Sistema® has a solution that will inspire you.
- Silver Biotics – At Silver Biotics we strive to help you transcend your physical, energetic, and emotional limitations. To achieve optimal health by providing natural solutions; we hope to improve the quality of life for everyone we serve through new generation, Colloidal Silver Technology.
Speaker Dinner Sponsor
- Natural Delights Medjool Dates – Natural Delights® Medjool Dates are nutrient dense with 16 essential vitamins and minerals. Full of natural sugars and dietary fiber, this healthy snack delivers a sweet caramel flavor while providing the sustained energy you need to power through the day.
Coffee and Beverage Sponsors
- Ball – The production of the first Ball® branded glass jar in 1884 by the Ball Brothers Glass Manufacturing Company in Buffalo, New York marked the beginning of a fascinating history. Over 135 years later, their brand has grown worldwide, and many know and love. The Ball® logo and Ball® trademarks are owned by Ball Corporation and used under license by Rubbermaid Incorporated.
- Oatly – We are the world’s original and largest oat drink company. For over 25 years, we have exclusively focused on developing expertise around oats: a global power crop with inherent properties suited for sustainability and human health. Our commitment to oats has resulted in core technical advancements that enabled us to unlock the breadth of the dairy portfolio, including alternatives to milks, ice cream, yogurt, cooking creams, spreads, and on-the-go drinks.
Tech Hall Booth Sponsors
- ConvertKit – ConvertKit is an email marketing platform built for creators, by creators. As the hub for creator businesses, ConvertKit centers its platform around your most important asset—your audience. We build simple yet powerful tools so you can learn about, connect with, and sell to your audience with ease.
- Cultivate WP – Your website depends on search traffic. With page speed and Core Web Vitals being major ranking factors, you need a high-performance website. That’s where we come in. Our team has launched over 20 of the top 100 food blogs. We’ve been trusted by internationally renowned brands, large corporations, and major universities.
- Flodesk – Flodesk is a powerful and intuitive platform that small business owners and creative entrepreneurs use to create beautiful emails people love to get and sell anything online. We’re on a mission to empower small businesses to be successful through stunning design, great marketing, and seamless customer experiences.
- Google for Creators – Google for Creators is a new home base for creators to learn, grow, and get inspired. This will serve as a hub for creators on the web, and it features educational guides, inspirational creator spotlights, useful products/tools, and community events.
- Teachable – Teachable is the go-to platform for creators to turn their knowledge into scalable businesses. With online courses, digital downloads, and coaching, creators can seamlessly build best-in-class learning products, connect with audiences around the world, and maximize their earning potential.
Excursion Dinner Drink Sponsor
- Opinel USA: From our home in the French Alps, Opinel has been making knives since 1890. Today, the Opinel line encompasses classic pocket knives, kitchen tools, table knives, and gardening tools. As you move from your garden to the table, from the great outdoors to great meals with friends, let Opinel join you for good food, good company, and the adventures that await.
- Eat Blog Talk – Eat Blog Talk publishes new podcast episodes twice weekly. They offer a community platform to help get you connected and also a free discussion forum.
Want to become a sponsor for a future event?
Tastemaker Conference is the place to meet and make connections. We offer unique experiential marketing opportunities for food, tech, and houseware companies who are looking to network and partner with influential food bloggers and content creators. Contact us here!
Leave a Comment