Join us at the
October 4-5, 2023 in Brooklyn, NY
Why this summit? SEO is the thing we are all told we need to focus on. But it can be a daunting target that feels ever-changing and constantly moving. (And then you throw in the conversation about generative AI, which can feel overwhelming!) However, it doesn’t have to be, and we are here to help you work through all your pain points and questions about how to master SEO for your food blog, so you can drive quality traffic to your website, with the goal of earning you more revenue and business. You’ve got this—and we’ve got you!
Who is it for? Intermediate to advanced recipe publishers who are ready to take their SEO skills to the next level, and see an actionable ROI from SEO education pertaining to food blogs and websites.
When and where is it? October 4-5, 2023, 501 Union, Brooklyn, NY
What to expect…
- Over the course of two days, there are 8 modules that focus on actionable topics of SEO + tech relevant to food content and recipes, which build upon each other as each module progresses.
- 15-minute 1:1s with trusted experts, based on the topic that you choose where you need most support
- Once the conference concludes, we will be taking an excursion together Friday morning October 6th to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from around the world for everyone to experience and enjoy and we are excited to explore it together!
The value of your investment
Your ticket to this 2-day SEO Summit for intermediate to experienced food bloggers includes:
- Expertly curated content led by highly-sought after SEO professionals (we are excited to hear from many women who are tastemakers and movers in the SEO space)
- 15-minute 1:1 with one of the SEO for Publishers educators (TopHatRank team, NerdPress team, Casey Markee)
- Breakfast and lunch both days
- Networking with like-minded foodie creatives
- Complementary ticket to Virtual Tastemaker Conference 2023 ($69 value)
- Excursion to the Met
- Where do I fly in? We recommend you fly into JFK or LGA
- Where do I stay? Please book your own hotel and accommodations. Hotel recommendation and group rate is here (group rate is only good through Sept 3). Majority of our attendees and staff will be staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn.
- What is the ADA compliance? From the venue: “We have flat access to the atrium and the main space; there is a ramp from the main space into the lounge area, and our space is fully accessible with a wheelchair or walker.”