In this episode, Susie and Todd Bulloch (Hey Grill, Hey) speak with Abbey Rodriguez (The Butter Half) about her driving forces behind creating Tastemaker Conference, how this food blogger conference came to be, and the power of collaboration over competition.
Collaboration is Key
As an influencer, embracing community and networking is essential to running a thriving business. And what better way to find your tribe than by attending a conference? That’s why we created Tastemaker Conference—to help you find like-minded foodies, and teach you how to run your own food blogging biz.
Books Mentioned During the Show:
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert: http://amzn.to/2BOLBC7
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind: http://amzn.to/2EcryiH
- Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide to Building a Business with Impact: http://amzn.to/2C68SeH
- Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career: http://amzn.to/2EaseoA
- Maximizing Your Conference Experience from one of our speakers, Danielle Liss
- Learn how to foster online connections and how to build a virtual community here
- Get your ticket here!