In this episode, Susie and Todd Bulloch (Hey Grill, Hey) speak with Abbey Rodriguez (The Butter Half) about her driving forces behind creating Tastemaker Conference, how this food blogger conference came to be, and the power of collaboration over competition.
As an influencer, embracing community and networking is essential to running a thriving business. And what better way to find your tribe than by attending a conference? That’s why we created Tastemaker Conference—to help you find like-minded foodies, and teach you how to run your own food blogging biz.
General Admission tickets are on sale now at the conference website: https://tastemakerconference.com/
Books mentioned during the show:
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert: http://amzn.to/2BOLBC7
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind: http://amzn.to/2EcryiH
- Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide to Building a Business with Impact: http://amzn.to/2C68SeH
- Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career: http://amzn.to/2EaseoA
- Maximizing Your Conference Experience from one of our speakers, Danielle Liss