CLASSES & SCHEDULE
Tastemaker Conference 2022 Chicago
Our next in-person Tastemaker Conference takes place on Thursday, March 3 – Friday, March 4, 2022 in Chicago at Revel Motor Row—a beautiful bespoke venue that is one block away from McCormick Place. We’ve made Tastemaker Conference even better this year by partnering with The Inspired Home Show! That means your Tastemaker ticket 🎫 includes our usual 2-day event, PLUS media admission to The Inspired Home Show, which runs March 5-8, 2022, and a complimentary ticket to September Virtual Tastemaker Conference 2021!
20+ educational breakout sessions will be categorized by the following tracks:
- Revenue + Business Growth
- SEO + Tech
- Content Creation
- Mindset + DEI
The schedule for Tastemaker Conference 2022 in Chicago will be released in Fall 2021!
Virtual Tastemaker Conference Fall 2021
Virtual Tastemaker Conference (VTC) is an online virtual event for food bloggers and content creators, which will be held on Thursday, September 2 to Friday, September 3 from 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM Eastern Time. The theme of this event is “Monetary Momentum & Optimization for Your Food Content Creator Business.”
At this virtual conference, you will learn current and relevant revenue growth and optimization strategies for your business. There are 14+ live classes, and 5+ on-demand classes, taught by industry experts, which focus on the topics of revenue growth and optimization, so you can dial in on the aspects of your blog and business that gain you more traffic and earn you more money. There are also live cooking class excursions, and a virtual exhibitor hall where you can network with our amazing brand sponsors who are looking to work with you and share their services to help you grow your business.
All main sessions will be presented live, so you can ask questions and interact with speakers, attendees, and sponsors. Access to the giveaways and prizes requires live participation. On-demand content will be available through the virtual venue starting Monday, July 30, 2021.
However, if you are not able to attend live for any reason, Virtual Tastemaker Conference is being recorded and will be available on-demand after the conference concludes and through March 2022 (for 6 months!). Don’t worry—we have you covered and we are making sure you have continuous access to the content, in a conscious effort to supplement your growth and learning as a food content creator.
Virtual Tastemaker Conference Fall 2021 Schedule
Day 1: Thursday, September 2, 2021
- 9:30 AM: Breakfast Cooking Demo – Starr Ranch
- 10:00 AM: Welcome + Opening Keynote – Liz Della Croce, The Lemon Bowl
- 11:00 AM: Google Web Stories – Shishir Malani, Google Web Creators Team
- 12:00 PM: Earning Quality Backlinks – Marie Haynes, Marie Haynes Consulting
- 12:50 PM: Lunch Break
- 1:20 PM : Virtual Networking with Sponsors
- 2:00 PM: Recipe Writing for High Quality SEO – Aleka Shunk, Cooking with Keywords
- 3:00 PM: Ask Me Anything: Tech Edition
- 4:00 PM: SEO Myths – Casey Markee, Media Wyse
- 5:00 PM: SEO Panel – Casey Markee, Media Wyse | Andrew Wilder, NerdPress | Skylar Bowker, Feast
- 5:50 PM: Closing Remarks
- 6:00 PM: Dinner Cooking Class Excursion – ThermoWorks & American Lamb
Day 2: Friday, September 3, 2021
- 9:30 AM: Breakfast Cooking Demo – Allrecipes
- 10:00 AM: Welcome
- 10:10 AM: Don’t Flambé Your Finances: Business Finances for Food Content Creators – Keila Hill-Trawick, Little Fish Accounting
- 11:00 AM: Creating a Deck & Pitch That Converts: Sales Negotiation – Abbey Rodriguez & Chandice Probst, Tastemaker Conference
- 12:00 PM: Brand Partnerships – LaKita Anderson, Simply LaKita
- 12:50 – 1:20 PM – Lunch Break
- 1:20 – 2:00 PM – Virtual Networking with Attendees
- 2:00 PM: How to Maximize Cookbook Revenue with Self-Publishing – Chelsea Cole, A Duck’s Oven
- 3:00 PM: Courses & Memberships that Convert – Liz Marek, Sugar Geek Show
- 4:00 PM: Make Your Own Products that Sell – Barbara Hobart, Private Label Brand Company
- 5:00 PM: Diversifying Your Income as a Content Creator + Getting Paid What You Deserve – Eva Kosmos Flores, Adventures in Cooking
- 5:50 PM: Closing Remarks & Giveaways!
- 6:00 PM: Dinner Cooking Class Excursion – Allrecipes & Redmond
On-demand class schedule will be available within the event platform on Monday, July 30!